Introducing the Hymer Aktiv, a cutting-edge Class B motorhome that gives you the power and freedom to roam wherever your please. With an industry-leading battery system, an under-hood generator and solar panels, the Hymer Aktiv is ready for camping... with or without the campground! Easy to drive, nimble and ready to go anywhere, the Hymer is truly different than most Class B motorhomes on the market. The Hymer is built well... well enough to be backed by a 6-year transferable RV warranty.
Haven't heard of Hymer? They are one of the largest RV manufacturers in Europe and recently purchased Road Trek RV here in the United States. The Hymer Aktiv is built in Canada, and designed with German engineering.
EcoTrek — Lithium Battery Technology
EcoTrek technology is a powerful, sustainable, revolutionized battery management system taking the worry out of going off grid. EcoTrek utilizes lithium battery technology for the freedom to travel anywhere for longer periods of time. EcoTrek can be cycled or recharged, requiring less battery replacements and saving you money in the long term. You can even run your A/C on the EcoTrek 400, for about 1 to 1.5 hours before needing a charge!
VoltStart — Remote battery starter
VoltStart is proprietary auto-start battery management system which is a safe, keyless operation, giving you freedom to leave your coach without leaving the key in the ignition. When paired with the engine generator and EcoTrek technology, VoltStart will automatically start your engine on its own or at the touch of a remote FOB to recharge your batteries
Industry Leading – Six-Year Transferable RV Warranty
Six-year unlimited mileage/km, motorhome warranty, covering the manufacturer of the motorhome, appliances, electronics, plumbing and EcoTrek batteries. Original manufactures warranty on all appliances will be applied first. Warranty excludes the complete chassis (original chassis manufacturer warranty applies, please refer to chassis manufacturers website for complete warranty details) and AGM batteries (AGM batteries have a normal one year manufacturer’s warranty.)
The Six-year unlimited mileage/km motorhome warranty is fully transferable from the first owner to the second owner. A warranty transfer card can be found in the back of the models owner’s manual.
Two-Year Roadside RV Assistance
With every new Hymer Aktiv, you can enjoy two years of free coverage in the Roadside RV Assistance program. This program offers a wide range of services to assist you should you need it, including towing, tire changes, jump-start services and technical support to name a few. You can now confidently take to the roads knowing we are behind you through every adventure.
Five-year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty covering the cost of repairs on all covered powertrain components – engine, transmission and drive system for most new Ram vehicles. Three-Year/36,000-Mile Limited Warranty+ provides bumper-to-bumper coverage from the body to the electrical system. Refer to chassis manufactures’ website for complete details.
- Upgrade: EcoTrek 400 Lithium Power Modules
- Upgrade: 250W Solar Panel and Charge Control
- Upgrade: Volt Start Autostart Battery Protection
- Alternator – 220 AMP
- Axle – rear – 3.86 ratio
- Battery – 800 AMP
- Brakes – anti-lock (ABS), four wheel disc
- Engine – 3.6 L gas V6, 24 valve
- External quick connect propane
- Power side entry door step
- Receiver hitch – Class 5 with 4 and 7 pin connectors
- Stability program – including wind assist, sway assist, drift compensation, trailer sway, engine drag control, rollover mitigation, electronic stability control, hillstart assist.
- Telescopic steering
- Tires – LT225/75R16E black wall
- Torque – 352 Nm/260 lb.-ft.
- Transmission – automatic 6-speed 6S TE
- Wheels – 16” aluminum polished
- Air conditioner – 110 V, 11,000 BTU roof mount
- Awning – 12’ (3,657 mm) power awning
- Battery – 2 x 6V AGM batteries
- Detectors – smoke, propane and CO
- External power connection – w/Coax and RCA plugs
- Furnace – Truma Combi air and water heater – 14,300 BTU
- Generator – underhood 280 AMP, 12V
- Safety – Five point safety harness with child seat anchors in second row seating
- Monitor panel – water, propane and battery charge levels
- Power inverter/converter/transfer switch – 12/110 V, 2,000 W
- Propane tank – 22 L/5.9 U.S. gal.
- Screen package – passenger side door, rear cargo door
- Base model – Ram Promaster 2500 regular van
- Engine – 3.6 L gas, V6, 24 valve
- Seating capacity – Four
- Sleeping capacity – Up to four
- Fuel type – Gas
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating – 9,350 lbs.
- Gross Combined Weight Rating1 – 11,500 lbs.
- Occupant & Cargo Carrying Capacity2 – 1,294 lbs.
- Towing Capacity3 – 4,112 lbs.
- Axle ratio – 3.86
- Fixed queen bed – 72.5? x 55.5? (width x length)
- Interior rear aisle – 26? x 26.5? with bed made (width x height)
- Interior standing height – 6? 1?
- Interior aisle width – 19”
- Exterior length – 19’ 7”
- Exterior width (excluding mirrors) – 6’ 11”
- Wheelbase – 159”
- Fresh water capacity – 30 U.S. gal.
- Gray water capacity – 22.9 U.S. gal.
- Cassette toilet capacity – 4.6 U.S. gal.
- Upgrade: Power Steps for Front Cab Doors (Driver and Passenger)
- Interior LED lighting
- Get a great night’s sleep on a comfortable queen-sized bed with a 75% thicker mattress and spring support system. During the day the Aktiv’s folding bed system allows for an open aisle floor plan, giving you lots of space to store bikes, skis, kayaks and much more.
- Be amazed by the space saving features this full bathroom has to offer. Equipped with a folding sink and ergonomic swivel toilet, you’ll have more room to enjoy a relaxing shower.
- Permanently enclosed full bathroom
- Cassette toilet system
- With an expanded galley, 2-burner propane stove, 3.1 cu.ft. refrigerator, 0.7 cu. ft. microwave, and generous interior storage, you can prepare delicious meals on the road.
- Microwave oven – 110 V, 20 L/0.7 cu. ft., 700 W
- Refrigerator – 12 V/110 V, 3.1 cu. ft.
- Stove – propane; two burner recessed with flush cover
- Radio – AM/FM/CD/Aux
- Power mirrors
- Window operation – power; front doors
- Airbag – driver and passenger
- Climate control
- Cruise control
- TV – 24” HD flat screen on rotating bracket with remote and DVD player with HDMI hookup