Model Spotlight: Jayco North Point 310RLTSPublished on Oct 05, 2021
Real Luxury, Not Simple Flash
If you are looking for real luxury, the kind that comes with quality craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and a fifth wheel that handles as well as it looks, look to the Jayco North Point 310RLTS. The competition offers a lot of pretty packaging, but the North Point comes standard with Stronghold vacuum bonded laminated fiberglass exterior walls that outlast the competition, a Magnum Truss roof system that is the strongest tested in the industry, and a 5-Star Handling Package. Additionally, the North Point offers a superior warranty and legendary customer service, so Jayco has your back when you need it. But all that quality doesn't mean the North Point lacks style, this fifth wheel is as beautiful as it is functional.
What We Love:
- Large Pantry for Ample Storage
- Residential Refrigerator with Ice and Water in Door
- Spacious Walk-in Shower for Spa-like Bathroom
- 5 Star Handling Package for Stable and Comfortable Towing
- Ultra Comfortable Theater Seating Faces 50" TV and Fireplace
- Extensive Warranty with Fantastic Customer Service
- JayCommand System Allows you to Control and Monitor Systems Like Heating/A/C, Tanks, Awnings and More From Your Phone
- Dry Hitch Weight (lbs): 2,510
- Unloaded Vehicle Weight (lbs): 12,180
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (lbs): 2,820
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs): 15,000
- Exterior Length (overall): 36' 2"
- Exterior Height: 12' 7"
- Exterior Height (with A/C): 13' 4"
- Exterior Width: 8' 0"
- Exterior Width (with slides out): 14' 0"
- Interior Height (main): 8' 5"
- Awning Length: 16' 0"
- Fresh Water Capacity (gals): 75.0
- Gray Water Capacity (gals): 87.0
- Black Tank Capacity (gals): 50.0
- Propane Unit (lbs): 120
- Sleeps up to: 5
- Water Heater: 12
- Number of outside storage compartments: 2
- Tire Size: ST255/85R16'E