Model Spotlight: Grand Design Imagine 2670MKPublished on Jul 14, 2021
Extremely Versatile Travel Trailer!
It's hard to not love the Imagine 2670MK travel trailer. Want a large kitchen? You'll love the long kitchen counter, spacious island, pantry, and seven drawers for storage. Want a cozy place for rainy days and evenings? The sofa (your choice of trifold or theater style) directly faces the TV and fireplace… or do little work at the built-in desk. Tired of no place to store your clothes? The front bedroom has a roomy closet with drawers in addition to the two shirt wardrobes, and there is even more storage in the nightstands and under the bed. The bathroom has plenty of room, large step-in shower and big vanity counter. There's an outdoor kitchen, large awning, and Step Above solid steps. This trailer is perfect for couples who want to spend a lot of time in their camper but still want something that is small enough to fit most places.
What We Love:
- Built-in Desk Provides Convenient Work Station
- 40" TV on Telescope Slides Down When Not Needed
- Long Kitchen Counter for Food Prep Space
- Bedroom Closet with Drawers for Plenty of Storage
- Opposing Slides Creates Large Living Space
- Outdoor Kitchen Lets the Cook Stay Outside
- 30" by 36" Step-in Shower Allows for Elbow Room
- Motion Sensor Lighting in Entry
- Lots of Space but Weighs Less Than 7,000 Pounds Dry
- UVW(1): 6845 lbs
- Hitch Weight(1): 690 lbs
- GVWR: 8495 lbs
- Length(2): 32' 3"
- Height: 11' 1"
- Axle Rating: 4400
- Fresh Water Capacity: 52 Gal
- Grey Water Capacity: 82 Gal
- Waste Water Capacity: 45 Gal
- Water Heater: 6 (17.8 GPH Recovery)
- LP Capacity: 40 lbs
- Furnace: 35000 BTU
- Fireplace: 5000 BTU
- R-Value (Main Floor)(3): R-30
- R-Value (Walls): R-7
- R-Value (Roof)(3): R-40
- Construction: Aluminum Cage
- Awning Length: 21'
- Std. Bed Dimensions: 60" X 80" Queen
- (1) Based on average weight of the standard build.
- (2) Hitch to rear
- (3) Equivalent R-Value