A classic with modern upgrades! The Rockwood Freedom 1940LTD has been a favorite through the years, and it will stay that way with fantastic new features! No more cranking, this folding camper has a power lift roof! Other factory upgrades include:
A/C Wiring Kit
20,000 BTU Furnace
LP Bottle Cover
- Electric Water Pump
- Antifreeze Inlet to Bypass Fresh Water Tanks When Winterizing
- 25 Amp Converter w/ Built in Battery Charger
- Roof Vent
- LP Leak/Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Solar Panel Prep on Frame
- 20 lb. LP Bottle
- Steel Air Conditioner Reinforcing Laminated Into Roof
- 11 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 7-Way Pigtail Plug
- Hitch Weight: 195 lb.
- UVW: 1608 lb.
- CCC: 683 lb.
- Box Size: 10
- Exterior Open Length: 20' 1"
- Exterior Closed Length: 14' 5"
- Exterior Closed Height: 5' 4"
- Exterior Width: 84"
- *Weights based on averages
- Leaf-Spring Axle
- Spare Tire, Cover and Mount
- 12” Radial Tires
- Built-in A-Frame Mounting Provision for Equalizer Hitch Bar Installation
- Patio Light (1940LTD Only)
- 110V Exterior Outlet (1940LTD only)
- Exterior Graphic Design
- Metal Interior Ceiling
- CP 3-Stage Double Arm Lifter Posts
- Lower Door Operational in Closed Position
- Five Piece Sectionalized Vinolon Supreme Tenting
- Tent Permanently Attached on Bunk Ends and Slide Out
- Plywood Bunk Ends
- Full Perimeter Aluminum Bed Frames
- Powder Coated Rafter Poles and Bed Bows
- One Piece Undercoated Structure Wood Floor
- E-Coated Tubular Steel Frame
- Rear Crank Down Stabilizer Jacks w/ Sand Pads
- 2000 lb. Tongue Jack w/ Swivel Wheel
- Slatewood Interior
- Wood Look Flooring
- “Leather Appearance” Seating
- Ceiling LED Lights and Jacks for Accessories
- Tinted Vinyl Windows
- Privacy Curtains
- Quilted Top Bed Mattresses
- Thermostatically Controlled Heated Mattresses
- Two Burner Free-Standing Range
- Residential Style Cabinet Doors
- Wood Drawers w/ Full Extension Metal Guides
- Swing Galley w/Storage