Have a look at this gently used consignment Class C motorhome! Very clean and well taken care of, this class C is like new but you will save thousand of new price! Less than 7,000 miles! Come see it today before it's gone!
The Redhawk 26XD Class C has a power Ford chassis with 7,500 pound hitch so there is plenty of power to pull a car or trailer on your trips. The J-Ride suspension offers a precise blend of handling and stability. When you get to the campsite, setting up camp is made easy with the rear-view camera and power awning.
Inside, the Redhawk 26XD has everything you need for a comfortable camping experience. There is tons of storage, including extra deep drawers with sturdy ball bearing drawer guides. The kitchen offers a convection microwave oven for fast cooking that does't heat up the coach but still browns foods beautifully. The flatscreen TV is within easy view of the living area but folds out of the way when not in use. The Redhawk 26XD is a perfect Class C for couples or small families, with rear queen bed and front bunk. Come see the Jayco Redhawk today at Camperland of Oklahoma in Tulsa.
- Ford E-450 Chassis
- Triton 6.8L Efi V-10 305 Hp Engine with 420 Lb-Ft Torque
- 5-Speed Automatic Torqshift Series Transmission with Overdrive
- 14,500-Pound GVWR
- 22,000-Pound GCWR
- 7,500-Pound Hitch with 7-Pin Plug
- 120-Amp Alternator
- 55-Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1000-Watt Inverter
- Black Holding Tank Sprayer
- Onan 4,000-Watt Microquiet Generator
- 42-Lb. Propane Tank
- 12V Electrical System with 120V, 60-Amp Power Converter
- 30-Amp Power Cord
- Power Anti-Lock Brakes with Power Steering
- Third Brake Light
- 12V Demand Water Pump
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Auto-Ignition Water Heater
- Water Filtration System
- Cable TV Hookup with RG-6 Coax
- Digital Antenna with Signal Booster
- 15,000-BTU Ducted Air Conditioner
- 31,000-BTU Auto-Ignition Furnace with Wall Thermostat
- Wheel Base: 181"
- Exterior/Travel Length: 28' 3"
- Exterior Height with A/C: 138"
- Interior Height (Living Area): 84"
- Exterior Width: 100"
- Exterior Width with Slideouts Extended: 148"
- Entrance Door: 26 X 80"
- Off-Doorside Slideout: 130 - 5/8 X 22
- Doorside Slideout: 62 - 1/2 X 26
- Awning Length: 13'
- GVWR: 14500
- GCWR: 22000
- GAWR (front): 5000
- GAWR (rear): 9600
- Exterior Cargo Capacity: 34.1 Cu. Ft.
- Fuel Tank (Gals.): 55
- Fresh Water Tank (Gals.): 32
- Gray Water Tank (Gals.): 40
- Black Water/Toilet Tank (Gals.): 32
- Furnace (Btu Output): 31M
- Propane (Lbs.): 41
- Propane (Gals.): 9.8
- Water Heater (Gals.): 6
- Queen Bed: 60 X 70
- Dinette: 42 X 70
- Sofa: 34 X 58
- Cab-Over Bunk: 58 X 80
- # Of Seat Belts (Including Cab Seats): 8
- # Of Outside Storage Compartments: 5
- Insulation Value, Sidewalls: R5
- Insulation Value, Roof: R15
- Insulation Value, Floor: R8
- Cream Colored Fiberglass Sidewalls
- Frameless Windows
- Front-Molded Seamless Fiberglass Cap
- 12V Electric Patio Awning
- Heated Holding Tanks (12V Pads)
- Tuffshell Vacuum-Bonded, Laminated Roof, Floor and Sidewalls
- Bead-Foam Insulation (R-15 Max Roof, R-9 Max Floor, R-5 Max Walls)
- Aluminum Running Boards
- Fiberglass, Radius-Cornered Entrance Door with Screen Door
- Electric-Powered Entrance Step
- 120V G.F.C.I.-Protected Exterior Receptacle
- Slideout Battery Tray
- Illuminated Battery Disconnect Switch
- Outside Shower
- 4" Bumper-Tube Sewer Hose Storage
- Roof Ladder
- Leveling Jack Prep
- LED HDTV with Power Swivel Bracket
- Aux Input Jack
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Linoleum Flooring
- Interior Command Center
- Queen-Sized Bed with Bedspread
- Full Cab-Over Bunk with Headboard (750-Lb. Rating)
- ABS Shower with One-Piece, Decorative, Tile/Stone-Look Surround
- Removable Clothing Rod in Shower
- Skylight in Shower
- Toilet with Foot Flush
- 8-Cubic-Foot, Flush-Mount, Double-Door Refrigerator
- Honey Cherry Cabinetry and Doors with Brushed-Nickel Cabinet Hardware
- 3-Burner Range with 9,000-BTU SuperBurner and Piezo Igniter
- Convection Microwave Oven
- Dream Dinette Mechanism, Easily Raises and Lowers Dinette Tabletop
- Rear Backup Camera and Monitor
- Driver and Passenger Air Bags
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Auxiliary Start Switch
- A/C and Cruise Control
- Remote-Controlled, Side-View Mirrors
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Lap Safety Belts on all Living Area Seats